HP Pavilion 15.6″ Flagship Laptop, 6th Gen Skylake Intel i7-6700HQ Quad-Core Processor, 8GB DDR3, Windows 10
HP Pavilion 15t non touch laptop. my laptop with blizzard white, 8 Gb Memory, 15.6-inch diagonal Full HD WLED-backlit Display (1920×1080), 802.11b/g/n WLAN and Bluetooth(R) [1×1]. The blizzard white looked more white rather than looking like a light silver/gray color, it is very smooth and sleek. It is like to have the placement and look of the speakers and the sound is decent. The camera is good. The DVD/CD drive has to be the cheapest. They really could have done better with that. The screen size is 13 ½ inches instead of 15.6”. The weight of the laptop is good. It does not feel cheap at all, it’s not too light and it’s not too heavy. Battery life is good.
HP Pavilion More
- Hp Pavilion the Newest 6th Gen Skylake Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.60 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.50 GHz, Intel HD Graphics 530 with shared graphics memory
- 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz SDRAM(1 DIMM), 1TB Hard Drive, Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD), 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0
- 6 inch Full HD IPS Touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support, HDMI, 720p HD Webcam
- Gigabit 802.11AC WiFi, 1G LAN Ethernet, Bluetooth, Multi-format digital media card reader
- Windows 10 Home 64, B&O PLAY with 2 speakers
Finally, the rear edge of the lid has a really sharp edge to it. This is bad for two reasons. First, trying to carry the laptop by the hinge side means you’re putting the weight of the Pavilion 15t on that edge and into your hand. Second, the hinges rotate down towards your lap whenever the lid is up, so there are two short sections of sharp edge digging into your legs. It’s not a big deal if there’s clothes in the way, but if you find your shorts riding up a bit or you like to sit cross-legged, you might find those sharp plastic bits digging into your legs.